Friday 2 January 2009

My first ever pics of a Golcrest


















Welcome to," My Countryside Walks 2009 blog. Hopefully throughout the year whilst out and about with my camera i will have the chance to make a photographic journal of what i encounter.


















I thought i was off to a pretty good start with the tits feeding on peanuts. Little did i know what would await me further along the lane. One can only hope that it gets this good through the year.












This little chap was way to busy to be bothered



about me taking pics of it. Was quite amazed at just how close i managed to get to it.








I have seen it in the lane before but never had



camera with me at that time. So was mighty pleased to see it again. And of course was at the ready.









What a striking little


bird it is. I hope that


i will see it many more


times when out on my walks.

1 comment:

  1. look forward to following your blog Willpar and you have got off to a great start with your beautiful goldcrest
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete